Air-source heat pumps offer high efficiency clean heating and cooling for homes and businesses. When replacing legacy fossil fuel heating systems such as oil and propane furnaces or boilers, cold climate heat pumps offer utilities significant increases in winter revenues. When replacing air conditioners, they can significantly reduce summer peak loads. In both seasons, they can save consumers money and reduce carbon emissions. A true win-win-win for utilities, pocketbooks, and the environment.
Challenges with Traditional Heat Pump Programs
- Customers need education and are not ready to buy
- Contractors want to sell, not educate
- Contractors incentivized to sell conventional AC or heating systems
- Contractors usually offer single brand, which is unlikely to represent the best solution for a customer
- Customer is likely to overpay significantly
Sagewell's Solution: Electrification Expert
- Subject matter experts ready to help customers understand:
- Equipment types
- Suitability of different options for their home
- Customers matched to contractor that best fits their needs
- Contractors agree to pre-negotiated discounts and standardized pricing in return for high quality sales leads
Sagewell has been leading in heat electrification since 2016. Work with us to deliver world class utility program marketing.
Residential Heat Pump Program Features