What can you learn from a thermal image?
- Relatively new construction, only 15 years old
- No visible window or insulation problems
- Home appears well maintained
Thermal imaging tells a different story
- Thermal cameras cannot "see" inside a building
- Insulation missing from a large part of wall
- Substantial heat leak from two single pane windows
- Basement lacks insulation
- Estimated 2-3 year payback on repairs
- All Homes:131,704,730
- Highly Inefficient:13,170,473
- Somewhat Inefficient:26,340,946
“The thermal imaging was a real kick in the pants to get us going on [making improvements], instead of just thinking about it." - A.B.
“Thank you. This is fun and useful.” - T.M.
“We…GREATLY appreciate the help in finding how to improve our heat/cool retention to save our environment and pocketbook! Thanks for your help!” - J.N.
"Thanks, what a great service to offer!" - J.P.